InfoAsset Suite - Asset Management
It’s easiest to manage your pumps, valves, pipes and other water assets if you have all the data about them in one place.
InfoWorks ICM & XPSWMM - Sewer, Stormwater and Flood Modelling Solutions
Hydraulic and hydrological modelling is fundamental to drainage analysis and flood risk assessments
WS Pro/InfoWater Pro - Water Supply Modelling
InfoWorks WS Pro is a standalone platform that gives fast, robust analysis and management support.
• Pump and valve modelling to support network design
• Leak/burst detection and reduction
• Demand management, including pressure-related demand for cost-benefit analysis
• Water quality simulation and flushing program design
• Fire flow analysis
• Surge protection
Info360 - Operational Analytics
Info360 empowers you to solve the daily operational challenges of distribution and collection networks. You’ll make better, faster, evidence-based decisions. It handles SCADA, logger, GIS, IoT and other data sources, providing you with complete insight
into system operations.
InfoDrainage - Drainage Design and Analysis
InfoDrainage is a visual platform that guides you through the entire stormwater design process. It’s ideal for planners, engineers, developers, and hydrologists.
• Automatic sizing tools
• Traditional and sustainable drainage in one package
• SWMM5 simulation engine, so you can design, analyze, and iterate, all in the same program
• A treatment train approach
• Handling of complex structures with ease
• Comparisons between scenarios or development phases
• Reports generated in the right format, for faster approval, and graphical and tabular outputs for clear communication
• More easily achieve regulatory compliance
• Tracking for water quantity and quality
• Management of flood and pollution risks
• A range of import and export formats to allow integration with CAD and GIS packages